Established Member
ALLevesque

Couple Apps for DH.. since I'm gardening

Got the itch to app. So i told my husband he needs some big boy cards (haha) and he told me to go for it.

I honestly am not sure what his real scores are..  We bought a car a few weeks ago and we were both above 700, but I don't know if those were auto enhanced.

his Fako on creditkarma is only 650, and on Creditsesame 696.

Anywayyyy

I tried to talk him into letting me app for the AMEX BCP, but he didn't want an annual fee, so I did the BCE.. They gave the 7-10 day msg, but i checked the status almost immediately and it was approved.  I'll have him call at some point for the limit and such.

I also apped for the Chase Freedom, I figured this one would be "easier" to get in case his score was lower.  They also gave the 7-10 day msg, and when i call the automated line it still says its under review.

Anyway, that was my fun for the day (year).. Now i think we're both gardening ha!

AMEX BCE: $15K, Chase Sapphire: $5k, Discover More: $3250, Kay Jewelers: $7200, Lowes: $3000, TD Easy Rewards: $1000, CapOne:$750, CapOne:$750, CareCredit: $3500, Lenscrafters $500, Victoria Secret: $920, Wells Fargo (Furniture card) $2800, Best Buy:$900, American Eagle: $600

2013 Goal: Garden and 740+ scores across the board.
Established Contributor
dodgeball

Re: Couple Apps for DH.. since I'm gardening

Why didnt you just get his fico score from here?

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}