Reply
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,923
Registered: ‎04-19-2009
0

Re: CrapOne's Dyslexic Blacklist


O6 wrote:

score_building wrote:

smartwealth wrote:
Run. . .CrapOne's record (customer service, settlement, PFD, reporting balances after settlement) is not a good one.
unless you default, most of what you mention are non-issues.

 

Au contraire, my friend.  Although some of the lower-level front line people may be nice, sooner or later you'll get a real CrapOneHead.

 

I called CrapOne this morning to find out what obligations with CrapOne I ever had.  Actually, the person I spoke with in credit cards was very nice.  Using my SSN, she said I had no current CrapOne accounts and then she transferred me to debt recovery who also stated they see I have never had any problems with them.  Perplexed, she suggested I also check their mortgage, auto loan and consumer credit departments.  One by one I checked and the results were as expected: I have never done business with CrapOne before.  Up to this point all the people I spoke with were nice.

 

I was then transferred back to the department that handles credit decisions where the person I spoke with was a real moron.  This lady told me I needed to check with the CRAs to determine what the problem is.  For some reason CrapOne hired this lady even though her IQ has obviously never broken into double digits.  She refused to understand that the CRAs had nothing to do with it since they made the decision to decline without ever pulling my credit reports.  When pressed with what specific CrapOne accounts I had mishandled, she could only say they would not provide further information. 

 

She gave me a fax number and address if I wanted to write, but I will not do that because a) they'd only pull my credit report and b) I don't feel like doing it.  I will have them served next week and just wait for someone in CrapOne with two functioning brain cells to contact me.  Smiley Wink 

 

Stay tuned for further developments.  Smiley Happy


With what? You're at the juncture where I start losing track of the point. You really don't want them - they seem not to want you - why waste any more of your time. You have several other fine CC's. What do you suppose the outcome will be here if you prevail? Three hard INQ's and a CC you don't want it would seem. Best to move on to something you really would like to have. Or stop app'ing altogether and let your accounts mellow for a while.

Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,626
Registered: ‎10-13-2009
0

Re: CrapOne's Dyslexic Blacklist


creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

O6 wrote:

score_building wrote:

smartwealth wrote:
Run. . .CrapOne's record (customer service, settlement, PFD, reporting balances after settlement) is not a good one.
unless you default, most of what you mention are non-issues.

 

Au contraire, my friend.  Although some of the lower-level front line people may be nice, sooner or later you'll get a real CrapOneHead.

 

I called CrapOne this morning to find out what obligations with CrapOne I ever had.  Actually, the person I spoke with in credit cards was very nice.  Using my SSN, she said I had no current CrapOne accounts and then she transferred me to debt recovery who also stated they see I have never had any problems with them.  Perplexed, she suggested I also check their mortgage, auto loan and consumer credit departments.  One by one I checked and the results were as expected: I have never done business with CrapOne before.  Up to this point all the people I spoke with were nice.

 

I was then transferred back to the department that handles credit decisions where the person I spoke with was a real moron.  This lady told me I needed to check with the CRAs to determine what the problem is.  For some reason CrapOne hired this lady even though her IQ has obviously never broken into double digits.  She refused to understand that the CRAs had nothing to do with it since they made the decision to decline without ever pulling my credit reports.  When pressed with what specific CrapOne accounts I had mishandled, she could only say they would not provide further information. 

 

She gave me a fax number and address if I wanted to write, but I will not do that because a) they'd only pull my credit report and b) I don't feel like doing it.  I will have them served next week and just wait for someone in CrapOne with two functioning brain cells to contact me.  Smiley Wink 

 

Stay tuned for further developments.  Smiley Happy


With what? You're at the juncture where I start losing track of the point. You really don't want them - they seem not to want you - why waste any more of your time. You have several other fine CC's. What do you suppose the outcome will be here if you prevail? Three hard INQ's and a CC you don't want it would seem. Best to move on to something you really would like to have. Or stop app'ing altogether and let your accounts mellow for a while.


 

With process.  I have the ability ... and the time to do it.

 

It's not about the card.  It's about holding CrapOne accountable for brain-dead excuses and crappy customer service.  They won't pull my credit reports because they are in deep freeze. 

 

In the end they'll grovel & apologize, pay filing fees and, unless they grovel enough, legal expenses and a few bucks extra.  And who knows, maybe after they get smacked over the head like this a dozen more times or so they'll grow a few brain cells and not treat people like this anymore.  I've handled scores of cases similar to this before and sooner or later they get their act together. 

IAALBNYL
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,708
Registered: ‎10-16-2008
0

Re: CrapOne's Dyslexic Blacklist

Which leads me to ask, "What is a LART?"

 

(Sorry...unfamiliar with the acronym).

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,336
Registered: ‎09-06-2008
0

Re: CrapOne's Dyslexic Blacklist

they have given me 2 of those letters as well....oh well.
Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
Member
Posts: 8
Registered: ‎03-22-2009
0

Re: CrapOne's Dyslexic Blacklist

My guess would be Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool.

 

 

 

Keez

Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,626
Registered: ‎10-13-2009
0

Re: CrapOne's Dyslexic Blacklist


keezdriver wrote:

My guess would be Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool.

 

 

 

Keez


 

Bingo!!  Smiley Happy
IAALBNYL
Moderator Emerita
Posts: 28,098
Registered: ‎04-01-2007
0

Re: CrapOne's Dyslexic Blacklist


O6 wrote:

keezdriver wrote:

My guess would be Luser Attitude Readjustment Tool.

Keez


 

Bingo!!  Smiley Happy

I had to Google that one the other day.

Here in the South, we would probably phrase it as "a 2X4 up alongside the head." Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,708
Registered: ‎10-16-2008
0

Re: CrapOne's Dyslexic Blacklist

Duh!  Now I really am embarrassed, as I did do tech support for an SV software vendor for a couple of years...brain f*rt, I guess...it just didn't click when I read it here.

 

Thanks, all!

 

Another Lamer

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Established Contributor
Posts: 832
Registered: ‎01-16-2008
0

Re: CrapOne's Dyslexic Blacklist

[ Edited ]

O6 wrote:


With process.  I have the ability ... and the time to do it.

 

It's not about the card.  It's about holding CrapOne accountable for brain-dead excuses and crappy customer service.  They won't pull my credit reports because they are in deep freeze. 

 

In the end they'll grovel & apologize, pay filing fees and, unless they grovel enough, legal expenses and a few bucks extra.  And who knows, maybe after they get smacked over the head like this a dozen more times or so they'll grow a few brain cells and not treat people like this anymore.  I've handled scores of cases similar to this before and sooner or later they get their act together. 


And what would be your COA?   IOW, how have you been damaged by their actions?

 

You have stated that your credit reports are frozen.  How could they have pulled them? 

 

In the spirit of being friendly and supportive, please be aware that the filing of a law suit that is determined to be frivilous by the court, can have negative consequences for the Plaintiff, such as sanctions and awarding costs to the Defendant.

Message Edited by Itsmeagain on 01-13-2010 08:06 AM

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,626
Registered: ‎10-13-2009
0

Re: CrapOne's Dyslexic Blacklist


Itsmeagain wrote:

O6 wrote:


With process.  I have the ability ... and the time to do it.

 

It's not about the card.  It's about holding CrapOne accountable for brain-dead excuses and crappy customer service.  They won't pull my credit reports because they are in deep freeze. 

 

In the end they'll grovel & apologize, pay filing fees and, unless they grovel enough, legal expenses and a few bucks extra.  And who knows, maybe after they get smacked over the head like this a dozen more times or so they'll grow a few brain cells and not treat people like this anymore.  I've handled scores of cases similar to this before and sooner or later they get their act together. 


And what would be your COA?   IOW, how have you been damaged by their actions?

 

You have stated that your credit reports are frozen.  How could they have pulled them? 

 

In the spirit of being friendly and supportive, please be aware that the filing of a law suit that is determined to be frivilous by the court, can have negative consequences for the Plaintiff, such as sanctions and awarding costs to the Defendant.

Message Edited by Itsmeagain on 01-13-2010 08:06 AM

Reports were frozen yesterday.

 

COA can be anything.  When a creditor lies, they have zero credibility in court and -- especially in today's climate -- a judge / jury would have to believe just about any COA.  You see, a simple lie or showing of gross incompetence usually shifts the burden of proof from the plaintiff to the defendant.  Although I have yet to do this with myself as the actual plaintiff, I have done this before with scores of clients.  The results are always the same: plaintiff's swift and effective capitulation.  Smiley Wink   

 

As an attorney, I am well aware of the consequences of frivilous lawsuits.  While to you it may seem frivilous that a potential creditor can state anything -- especially false or inapplicable statements -- when evaluating a credit application, fortunately the law does not support your position.

IAALBNYL
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.