Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crapital One is dummmbbb

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Crapital One is dummmbbb

Two things:

I paid 7 cents over my balance and they auto-sent me a credit refund check. Lol wasteful

2nd: pretty sure they perm reduced my apr to 13.9%. stiilllll no cli though. Mehhh
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Crapital One is dummmbbb

Well at least your APR was lowered, congrats on that!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 12
Imua
Frequent Contributor

i haven't heard of very many apr reductions  - congrats on that

Message 3 of 12
Jutz
Valued Contributor

They sent you money and gave you an ultra rare APR reduction. They have short comings of course, but this isn't really one of those situations.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 4 of 12
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

LOL it was 17.9%, but has been as low as 5.9%. i'm being petty I know, but while thay rate is good... My crappy $1300 limit is still my lowest :-(
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 12
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Two things:

I paid 7 cents over my balance and they auto-sent me a credit refund check. Lol wasteful

That is pretty ridiculous.  lol.  Couldn't they have just carried over that 7 cent over pay to the next billing cycle

Message 6 of 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Why so salty about Cap1? Give it time you'll get a CLI!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Two things:

2nd: pretty sure they perm reduced my apr to 13.9%. stiilllll no cli though. Mehhh

I don't have a thing to say about Capital One but OH MY GE... I love me some GE but what sexual favors to I have to do to get GE to LOVE me like they love you!

I have NEVER seen so many GE accounts with similar Credit Lines that are above the $2k on almost ALL cars a person has... and you practically have $10k! NICE.

Sorry, back to Cap1 Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 12
firesoul453
Contributor

Hey 7 cents is how much I earned last month from my savings account!

But thats wierd. I can pay up to 10% more than I owe (not the total CL) and it carries over on my cap1.

My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card
Message 9 of 12
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol!!!!! Almost five years since I've had a cli :-X.

Lol!! Yeah ...a .07 check???? Bahaha. Oh well... Their waste of at least .40-.50 on a stamp..plus paper and ink hahaha.

I fig'ed out early on building my credit that GECRB backed cards would build quickly.... It's only been in the last couple of months that I was able to get over the $10k mark via asking uw directly lol.... The thing that sucks with GE is that most of their cards, even the Visa/mc/discvr versions have sky high aprs! Of course, they mostly have min spend requirements to get 0% for a specific period of time typically.

Thanks!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.