Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CrapitalOne BACKDOOR DENIAL... OUCH!!!

tag
afjock21
Valued Member

CrapitalOne BACKDOOR DENIAL... OUCH!!!

My manhood and ego is in the garbage... Thank God for Monday Night Football....

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: CrapitalOne BACKDOOR DENIAL... OUCH!!!

Sorry to hear Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 51
afjock21
Valued Member

The woman who picked up the other end right away sounded HOTT! Executive number ha.. that was pretty cool even though she rejected me Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 51
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@afjock21 wrote:

The woman who picked up the other end right away sounded HOTT! Executive number ha.. that was pretty cool even though she rejected me Smiley Sad

You tried the Exec number for a CLI and were turned down for a CLI or you were turned down for applying for a CLI through the exec number?

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 51
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Lol @ hot cap1 exec!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 51
afjock21
Valued Member

@Tommy5746 wrote:

@afjock21 wrote:

You tried the Exec number for a CLI and were turned down for a CLI or you were turned down for applying for a CLI through the exec number?

Forgive me.. I called asking for a CLI.. was put on hold.. She asked if I was sitiing down (no she didn't) and said basically HELL NO. You'll get a letter explaining blah blah blah- THANKS B----!!!

Message 6 of 51
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@afjock21 wrote:

@Tommy5746 wrote:

@afjock21 wrote:

Forgive me.. I called asking for a CLI.. was put on hold.. She asked if I was sitiing down (no she didn't) and said basically HELL NO. You'll get a letter explaining blah blah blah- THANKS B----!!!

They were able to make a decison that quick? When i called they said they were not the underwriting team and that it had to go over to them first.. Im surprised she was able to make a decision that quickly.. especially since its the Exec number and the people who answer have no power to do so.. or so it seemed!

Message 7 of 51
afjock21
Valued Member

@LS2982 wrote:
@Anonymous @ hot cap1 exec!

I wanted to just keep asking questions until she got sick of me, but I didn't since I felt special getting LIVE PERSON right away like I'm calling up a friend (ring ring Hello) even if I got rejected. Oh well... ho-hum... Made sure to interrogate about hard pull/soft pull and she said no hard pull, but I wonder if this phone call will ding my credit by a couple points.... Hopefully not, not for these people.

Message 8 of 51
LS2982
Mega Contributor

It's possible that they're not doing CLI requests on that number anymore, hope not because in sure there's a lot of others who really could use it

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 51
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
It's possible that they're not doing CLI requests on that number anymore, hope not because in sure there's a lot of others who really could use it

True, they may have cut off  CLI's at that number

Message 10 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.