Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

There are gardeners.......and there are app-addicts like myself.

Feel free to join me while I stick my foot in my mouth..............(amazon denied) Smiley Very Happy

So if your like me and just CANT control yourself, pull up a chair and vent off in this thread!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 381
380 REPLIES 380
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

LOL!

Guilty, I guess.

Finally have ZERO baddies on all three CR's....but can't get approved for a prime card due to too many inquiries...

While I'm kind of being forced to garden, I'd much rather be out there apping for bigger and better.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2 of 381
dalebb
Valued Contributor

i have 19 hard hits on my EX CR and still got approved yesterday 4 barclays amex travelocity card.

Message 3 of 381
Datx
Valued Contributor

I would like to vent....

Please keep the daily approval threads found on this forum to a minimum. I obviously have no self control and everytime I see an approval thread, I get so excited that I try to app for the same card myself. There are times I can fight  the urge to apply for a card, but there are times I cannot. Then when I get denied, I go find a corner and cry myself to sleep.

Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 381
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@Datx wrote:

I would like to vent....

Please keep the daily approval threads found on this forum to a minimum. I obviously have no self control and everytime I see an approval thread, I get so excited that I try to app for the same card myself. There are times I can fight  the urge to apply for a card, but there are times I cannot. Then when I get denied, I go find a corner and cry myself to sleep.

Smiley Tongue

i know it hurts when they say " no soup 4 u" and u take another hit, have u tried the sites that do a prequal (soft hit)?

Message 5 of 381
casmith1980
Established Contributor

@Datx wrote:

I would like to vent....

Smiley Tongue

Thanks for the chuckle!  It's always great to see other people get approvals, but man it makes my app finger itchy Smiley Wink

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 6 of 381
john398
Senior Contributor

I apped and was approved for barclays 2 weeks ago so that kind of stopped me from applying

Message 7 of 381
CS800
Super Contributor

Hello my name is CS800 and I have an app addiction.

I have apped for 5 cards and gotten 4.Please I beg you to limit the number of Chase Freedom approval threads so as to prevent me from commiting inquiries suicide on my credit reports Smiley Happy

Either that or I can increase my stock of jack daniels to help me cope lol

Message 8 of 381
drsmith
Frequent Contributor

I have 1 inq on EQ, 2 on EX, but I really want to app for the Freedom

I dont need it though. I'm fighting with myself on it.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 820 4/11/16
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 381
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Hello my name is CS800 and I have an app addiction.

I have apped for 5 cards and gotten 4.Please I beg you to limit the number of Chase Freedom approval threads so as to prevent me from commiting inquiries suicide on my credit reports Smiley Happy

Either that or I can increase my stock of jack daniels to help me cope lol

i have found that JD helps me pull the trigger

Message 10 of 381
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.