cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

Established Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


ilovelisa wrote:

I am so embarrassed, that I let my app addiction get this far.

 

I apped for a DCU Visa, a few days ago, got a message that a loan officer would be in touch with me. The next day I receive a call, the reps tells me my app was declined, and that in the past 12 months, I apparently have 82 inquires on my credit report. Smiley Embarassed. But still I'm getting approved for cards. She also said, it looks as if someone may be using my credit, and I might want to look into it. I thought to myself "yea it was all me."  So embarrassed.


82?? ohhh Lord LS!!!!

 

My question my brother is

 

PASS THE LIST!! I can only manged to find 15 (my current inqs amount) of things to apply for!!!

 

Hurry pass the list I neeed some apps in my veinnn right NOOWWWW

 

Wait I think im app free for a whole year.

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 371 of 381
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

82 is alot! I was over here Smiley Embarassed with my 29 across all.... Well I feel a little better.



Starting: 563 | Current: 646 | Goal: 750.
Garden 09/24/2013

Message 372 of 381
Established Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


zerobacan wrote:

ilovelisa wrote:

I am so embarrassed, that I let my app addiction get this far.

 

I apped for a DCU Visa, a few days ago, got a message that a loan officer would be in touch with me. The next day I receive a call, the reps tells me my app was declined, and that in the past 12 months, I apparently have 82 inquires on my credit report. Smiley Embarassed. But still I'm getting approved for cards. She also said, it looks as if someone may be using my credit, and I might want to look into it. I thought to myself "yea it was all me."  So embarrassed.


82?? ohhh Lord LS!!!!

 

My question my brother is

 

PASS THE LIST!! I can only manged to find 15 (my current inqs amount) of things to apply for!!!

 

Hurry pass the list I neeed some apps in my veinnn right NOOWWWW

 

Wait I think im app free for a whole year.


Lol many of them are repeat apps. Smiley Indifferent. I think after i found this out, i'm done apping for a year.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 373 of 381
New Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

I just left the garden for 20 minutes to talk to Discover and now i have my highest limit to date 6,000! OMG I was only in the garden for 7 days but i could stop myself. that 5/5 in the past 23 day. Started at 1,500 total CL now up to 19,000CL. Feels so good to be so bad. TIme to update the siggy with strike 1 for the garden and home run for the addicts! 


Starting Score: FICO EX 580ish (JAN 2008)
Current Score: Walmart TU695 USAA EX 682 CK 657 CS 687(June 2013)
Goal Score: 740+

Last APP 4/9/13 Current Wallet: Discover It 6,000 NFCU Cash Rewards 10,000 Chase Sapphire 5,000 Wal-Mart 3,000 BoA Travel Rewards 2,500 Paypal Extras MC 2,000Capital One Platinum 1,750 USAA secured 850
Message 374 of 381
Established Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

Lawless05 what was ur score and inqs b4 those 22 days

Im guilty of appian for capital1 cash rewards and getting a messages. You have to wait 45 days to apply for another card.. got a platinum card last sun...
Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 375 of 381
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


ilovelisa wrote:

zerobacan wrote:

ilovelisa wrote:

I am so embarrassed, that I let my app addiction get this far.

 

I apped for a DCU Visa, a few days ago, got a message that a loan officer would be in touch with me. The next day I receive a call, the reps tells me my app was declined, and that in the past 12 months, I apparently have 82 inquires on my credit report. Smiley Embarassed. But still I'm getting approved for cards. She also said, it looks as if someone may be using my credit, and I might want to look into it. I thought to myself "yea it was all me."  So embarrassed.


82?? ohhh Lord LS!!!!

 

My question my brother is

 

PASS THE LIST!! I can only manged to find 15 (my current inqs amount) of things to apply for!!!

 

Hurry pass the list I neeed some apps in my veinnn right NOOWWWW

 

Wait I think im app free for a whole year.


Lol many of them are repeat apps. Smiley Indifferent. I think after i found this out, i'm done apping for a year.


WOW 82 inquiries I actually think thats the most I read on hear. But at least they stop hurting your score after so many. And do you mean by repeat apping for the same cards when being denied?


Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 376 of 381
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

I told myself that I was not going to apply for anything else this year. But fell off that wagon for PenFed and CITI. So I seriously need to be locked down in this dungeon starting today. CLI accross the board for me ONLY..... hopefullly Smiley Wink 


Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 377 of 381
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

hmm 11 inquries in one day sound bad? 8/30/12

ive been tamed since but jeez. 

 

20 inquries currently on all 3 reports. 

2 over a year 3 more over a year early next month for a total of 5 over a year

then ill have to wait till almost september to keep my records clear. 

 

if i joined this forum a couple years ago i must say i was basically denied every card i apped for and it was alot. due to no credit history. 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Message 378 of 381
New Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


zerobacan wrote:
Lawless05 what was ur score and inqs b4 those 22 days

Im guilty of appian for capital1 cash rewards and getting a messages. You have to wait 45 days to apply for another card.. got a platinum card last sun...

The scores are the ones in my siggy for DEC. I apply for my first card DEC28(BoA) then last weeked i did the other 3 and now this one. 


Starting Score: FICO EX 580ish (JAN 2008)
Current Score: Walmart TU695 USAA EX 682 CK 657 CS 687(June 2013)
Goal Score: 740+

Last APP 4/9/13 Current Wallet: Discover It 6,000 NFCU Cash Rewards 10,000 Chase Sapphire 5,000 Wal-Mart 3,000 BoA Travel Rewards 2,500 Paypal Extras MC 2,000Capital One Platinum 1,750 USAA secured 850
Message 379 of 381
Established Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


chnceit wrote:

ilovelisa wrote:

zerobacan wrote:

ilovelisa wrote:

I am so embarrassed, that I let my app addiction get this far.

 

I apped for a DCU Visa, a few days ago, got a message that a loan officer would be in touch with me. The next day I receive a call, the reps tells me my app was declined, and that in the past 12 months, I apparently have 82 inquires on my credit report. Smiley Embarassed. But still I'm getting approved for cards. She also said, it looks as if someone may be using my credit, and I might want to look into it. I thought to myself "yea it was all me."  So embarrassed.


82?? ohhh Lord LS!!!!

 

My question my brother is

 

PASS THE LIST!! I can only manged to find 15 (my current inqs amount) of things to apply for!!!

 

Hurry pass the list I neeed some apps in my veinnn right NOOWWWW

 

Wait I think im app free for a whole year.


Lol many of them are repeat apps. Smiley Indifferent. I think after i found this out, i'm done apping for a year.


WOW 82 inquiries I actually think thats the most I read on hear. But at least they stop hurting your score after so many. And do you mean by repeat apping for the same cards when being denied?


yea, like I apped for a Citi Thank you, denied, then a week and a half later apped for Citi Dividend, denied, and they pulled my credit twice.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 380 of 381