Mega Contributor
LS2982

Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

There are gardeners.......and there are app-addicts like myself.

Feel free to join me while I stick my foot in my mouth..............(amazon denied) :smileyvery-happy:

So if your like me and just CANT control yourself, pull up a chair and vent off in this thread!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
tcbofade

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

LOL!

Guilty, I guess.

Finally have ZERO baddies on all three CR's....but can't get approved for a prime card due to too many inquiries...

While I'm kind of being forced to garden, I'd much rather be out there apping for bigger and better.  :smileyhappy:

Current Scores: EX 671 (FCR) TU08: 648 Wally (TU08). 08/29/14 Last app 05/29/2014.
Being held hostage in the garden until 01 November 2014.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Valued Contributor
dalebb

i have 19 hard hits on my EX CR and still got approved yesterday 4 barclays amex travelocity card.

Valued Contributor
Datx

I would like to vent....

Please keep the daily approval threads found on this forum to a minimum. I obviously have no self control and everytime I see an approval thread, I get so excited that I try to app for the same card myself. There are times I can fight  the urge to apply for a card, but there are times I cannot. Then when I get denied, I go find a corner and cry myself to sleep.

:smileytongue:

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

Valued Contributor
dalebb

Datx wrote:

I would like to vent....

Please keep the daily approval threads found on this forum to a minimum. I obviously have no self control and everytime I see an approval thread, I get so excited that I try to app for the same card myself. There are times I can fight  the urge to apply for a card, but there are times I cannot. Then when I get denied, I go find a corner and cry myself to sleep.

i know it hurts when they say " no soup 4 u" and u take another hit, have u tried the sites that do a prequal (soft hit)?

Established Contributor
casmith1980

Datx wrote:

I would like to vent....

Thanks for the chuckle!  It's always great to see other people get approvals, but man it makes my app finger itchy :smileywink:

EQ Fico 2009 500's
TU Fico 2009 500's

EQ Fico 04/10/2012 663 (SW alert)
TU Fico 04/13/2012 653 (Walmart)

Goal: 760 by 12/2013 and close on my first house :smileyvery-happy:

Goal - 720 by 12/31/12
Senior Contributor
john398

I apped and was approved for barclays 2 weeks ago so that kind of stopped me from applying

Super Contributor
CS800

Hello my name is CS800 and I have an app addiction.

I have apped for 5 cards and gotten 4.Please I beg you to limit the number of Chase Freedom approval threads so as to prevent me from commiting inquiries suicide on my credit reports :smileyhappy:

Either that or I can increase my stock of jack daniels to help me cope lol

Frequent Contributor
drsmith

I have 1 inq on EQ, 2 on EX, but I really want to app for the Freedom

I dont need it though. I'm fighting with myself on it.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 743 2/9/12 TU 734 2/11/12
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
dalebb

CS800 wrote:

Hello my name is CS800 and I have an app addiction.

I have apped for 5 cards and gotten 4.Please I beg you to limit the number of Chase Freedom approval threads so as to prevent me from commiting inquiries suicide on my credit reports :smileyhappy:

Either that or I can increase my stock of jack daniels to help me cope lol

i have found that JD helps me pull the trigger

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+