cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

Regular Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


drsmith wrote:

I have 1 inq on EQ, 2 on EX, but I really want to app for the Freedom

 

I dont need it though. I'm fighting with myself on it.


Doeeeet, I wanna see what kind of CL you get.  Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 381
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


Skinnyminnie wrote:

drsmith wrote:

I have 1 inq on EQ, 2 on EX, but I really want to app for the Freedom

 

I dont need it though. I'm fighting with myself on it.


Doeeeet, I wanna see what kind of CL you get.  Smiley Happy


lolSmiley Very Happy so do i Smiley Surprised

Message 12 of 381
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


Datx wrote:
"....I obviously have no self control and everytime I see an approval thread, I get so excited that I try to app for the same card myself."

Smiley Very Happy  I wonder if after a year of waiting to finally get a FICO score if I will be like you!



Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card
Message 13 of 381
New Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

I'd like the CCC's to stop offering such fantastic sign up bonuses. I was FINE with the few cards I had, then all these companies started throwing out free money, and all of a sudden I'm up to 12 cards... yikes! $1040 in free money just for using cards for things I was going to buy anyway though... too good to pass up! Since I already have a mortgage and a car loan, I may as well use my good credit for something!

 

Aw, who am I kidding... I want more sign on bonuses!!!! Who cares if I need a spreadsheet to manage all my cards now... I'm all about the free cash. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 381
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


discernment wrote:

Datx wrote:
"....I obviously have no self control and everytime I see an approval thread, I get so excited that I try to app for the same card myself."

Smiley Very Happy  I wonder if after a year of waiting to finally get a FICO score if I will be like you!



what r ur scores?

Message 15 of 381
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

Smiley Very Happy


KLGFCG wrote:

I'd like the CCC's to stop offering such fantastic sign up bonuses. I was FINE with the few cards I had, then all these companies started throwing out free money, and all of a sudden I'm up to 12 cards... yikes! $1040 in free money just for using cards for things I was going to buy anyway though... too good to pass up! Since I already have a mortgage and a car loan, I may as well use my good credit for something!

 

Aw, who am I kidding... I want more sign on bonuses!!!! Who cares if I need a spreadsheet to manage all my cards now... I'm all about the free cash. Smiley Wink


 

Message 16 of 381
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


dalebb wrote:
what r ur scores?

I don't have any scores.  FICO doesn't give anyone a score until they've had OPEN accounts for at least 6 months.  I have only recently gotten back into the credit game after years and years of using cash only. 



Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card
Message 17 of 381
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

so u have no idea where u stand? have u tried creditkarma.com or credit.com for atleast free fako scores?

Message 18 of 381
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


dalebb wrote:

so u have no idea where u stand? have u tried creditkarma.com or credit.com for atleast free fako scores?


I use the Credit Monitoring Service through USAA Bank which gives me daily credit report pulls on all 3 credit bureaus, that's what I've been interested in the most!  They also give their FAKO PLUS Scores but, I don't pay any attention to those since they're worthless, fake and count for nothing. 



Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card
Message 19 of 381
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon


dalebb wrote:

Skinnyminnie wrote:

drsmith wrote:

I have 1 inq on EQ, 2 on EX, but I really want to app for the Freedom

 

I dont need it though. I'm fighting with myself on it.


Doeeeet, I wanna see what kind of CL you get.  Smiley Happy


lolSmiley Very Happy so do i Smiley Surprised


If I do it I'm going to wait it out a few more days

 

Want to make sure my BoA has all the time it needs to report the huge drop in the balance I've been carrying.


Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 820 4/11/16
Goal Score: 800


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 381