Regular Contributor
Skinnyminnie

Re: Credit App-Addiction Dungeon

drsmith wrote:

I have 1 inq on EQ, 2 on EX, but I really want to app for the Freedom

I dont need it though. I'm fighting with myself on it.

Doeeeet, I wanna see what kind of CL you get.  :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
dalebb

Skinnyminnie wrote:

drsmith wrote:

lol:smileyvery-happy: so do i :smileysurprised:

Valued Contributor
discernment

Datx wrote:
"....I obviously have no self control and everytime I see an approval thread, I get so excited that I try to app for the same card myself."

:smileyvery-happy:  I wonder if after a year of waiting to finally get a FICO score if I will be like you!

Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card
New Contributor
KLGFCG

I'd like the CCC's to stop offering such fantastic sign up bonuses. I was FINE with the few cards I had, then all these companies started throwing out free money, and all of a sudden I'm up to 12 cards... yikes! $1040 in free money just for using cards for things I was going to buy anyway though... too good to pass up! Since I already have a mortgage and a car loan, I may as well use my good credit for something!

Aw, who am I kidding... I want more sign on bonuses!!!! Who cares if I need a spreadsheet to manage all my cards now... I'm all about the free cash. :smileywink:

Valued Contributor
dalebb

discernment wrote:

Datx wrote:
"....I obviously have no self control and everytime I see an approval thread, I get so excited that I try to app for the same card myself."

:smileyvery-happy:  I wonder if after a year of waiting to finally get a FICO score if I will be like you!

what r ur scores?

Valued Contributor
dalebb

:smileyvery-happy:

KLGFCG wrote:

I'd like the CCC's to stop offering such fantastic sign up bonuses. I was FINE with the few cards I had, then all these companies started throwing out free money, and all of a sudden I'm up to 12 cards... yikes! $1040 in free money just for using cards for things I was going to buy anyway though... too good to pass up! Since I already have a mortgage and a car loan, I may as well use my good credit for something!

Aw, who am I kidding... I want more sign on bonuses!!!! Who cares if I need a spreadsheet to manage all my cards now... I'm all about the free cash. :smileywink:

Valued Contributor
discernment

dalebb wrote:
what r ur scores?

I don't have any scores.  FICO doesn't give anyone a score until they've had OPEN accounts for at least 6 months.  I have only recently gotten back into the credit game after years and years of using cash only. 

Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card
Valued Contributor
dalebb

so u have no idea where u stand? have u tried creditkarma.com or credit.com for atleast free fako scores?

Valued Contributor
discernment

dalebb wrote:

so u have no idea where u stand? have u tried creditkarma.com or credit.com for atleast free fako scores?

I use the Credit Monitoring Service through USAA Bank which gives me daily credit report pulls on all 3 credit bureaus, that's what I've been interested in the most!  They also give their FAKO PLUS Scores but, I don't pay any attention to those since they're worthless, fake and count for nothing. 

Frequent Contributor
drsmith

dalebb wrote:

Skinnyminnie wrote:

drsmith wrote:

lol:smileyvery-happy: so do i :smileysurprised:

If I do it I'm going to wait it out a few more days

Want to make sure my BoA has all the time it needs to report the huge drop in the balance I've been carrying.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: EQ 773 4/11/14
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}