Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Approval Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Approval Question

DEPARTMENT STORE CARDS.
Do you stand a better chance at getting approved in store or online just curious.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Approval Question

I have wondered this as well. I think some people have reported that they felt it helped to be in store. I'd be afraid to be declined in the store though.

But, you are not thinking of applying for anything are ya? I know you woudln't be doin' that! Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

UpUpUp wrote:
I have wondered this as well. I think some people have reported that they felt it helped to be in store. I'd be afraid to be declined in the store though.

But, you are not thinking of applying for anything are ya? I know you woudln't be doin' that! Smiley Wink

Right i don't think that's ever happen to me. No i'm not thinking about applying for anything as of yat lolSmiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 4
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

You probably stand a good chance for a better credit limit by applying in store, but the approval rate is probably the same since it's a computer program that usually determines whether you get approved or not.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.