ScotchMist

Credit Card Account with Free FICO Score

As a former WAMU credit card holder I miss the free monthly FICO score updates. The only reason I even kept the card was to monitor the score. Now that Chase has canceled the service, I see no need to keep the card.

Any other card companies offering FICO service for free?

Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: Credit Card Account with Free FICO Score

I beleive Sears/HSBC MasterCard and a credit union in Pennsylvania are the 2 cards that offer free fico.
Established Contributor
Uniqua

I wouldn't cancel my Chase card because they no longer offer the FICO score that WaMu offered. That PFICO was a back-dated score anyway. WaMu never offered a current PFICO score.

Starting Score: TU 723, EQ 708
Current Score: TU 796, EQ 743
Goal Score: TU 800, EQ 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Starting Score: 708
Current Score: 743
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
ScotchMist

WAMU's score may have been back-dated as you say, but I still liked the service. Seeing the score change monthly was an eye opener on how my credit decisions changed my score. I just recently paid the balance down to $0, so I have no need or desire to do business with Chase. I could get a much better rate at my local credit union.
Established Contributor
Revike

Based on recent customer surveys, Chase may be considering whether to offer a Fico score as WaMu did ...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}