Frequent Contributor
MichiganMommy

Credit Card Contact Information Needed for Direct Person

Hello,

I will also post this on the Rebuilding Credit link....

I have found myself needing to negotiate with my creditors. I live in the horrid economy of Michigan (love the state, hate the economy). Because of declining revenues, I have had to agree to taking a pay cut, loss of other wages and raises, and sick/vacation days just to keep a job. While it might sound like I am complaining (and my heart goes out to anyone who has lost a job), I just never thought I would be in this situation.

None the less, I want to protect what is left of my credit and negotiate directly with a real person for the following companies. Please let me know if you have an address, name, email to anyone at:

Citi- Children's Place Card

Citi-Home Depot

Capital One CC

Orchard Bank CC

Macys

I have managed to protect my home and car and want to now work on my relationship with these creditors. Thanks for all of your help.

Updates scores...inching along. Waiting for 7 recent medical collections to fall off!! (seriously working since END of May): EX 519 TU 576 EQ 449
8-02-08 EX 644 TU 647 EQ 575...650s here I come....700club, get ready!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}