Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card High Limit $2000

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Card High Limit $2000

So it's going 2 hard pull for zync and BCE right !???

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 11 of 22
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

It maybe three. I have some messed up lates on my auto loan and they pulled all three CR for my two apps. Zync was ex only but delta they also pulled TU and EQ.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 22
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

I got zync and bcp last month with 25k income, thin file and no relationship with Amex. Score was around 750 though.

edit: they ony pulled once for both.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 13 of 22
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@CruzImperial wrote:

I got zync and bcp last month with 25k income, thin file and no relationship with Amex. Score was around 750 though.

edit: they ony pulled once for both.

i guess i probably wait till my score hit 700 then think about apply for something......right now maybe in the garden......just pre-checking on it for my next 6 months and 1 years apps ;d

Message 14 of 22
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Glad you decided to wait on BCE for sure your gonna need scores in mid 700's with low uti.  Don't know if you have this one but what bout Wal Mart CC? GE gives cli's every 4 months and Discover and Chase may work as well

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 15 of 22
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@migliogiorni wrote:

Glad you decided to wait on BCE for sure your gonna need scores in mid 700's with low uti.  Don't know if you have this one but what bout Wal Mart CC? GE gives cli's every 4 months and Discover and Chase may work as well

thanks for the advice but I'm getting tired of those low limit I mean I just want to go for somepromise high limit and stay with it.......so I guess I probably in garden for a couple month then apps for some nice card for my list then I'm done........

Message 16 of 22
annab

Just wanted to point out when I first applied for AmEx blue cash, they started me off @$2500 CL even though I had higher limits from other cards at that time. Not sure what you consider high, but just thought you should know I think they start you off at a conservative CL before bumping you higher through CLI requests.
Chase Marriott Premier $15k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $20k
AmEx BCE $15k | AmEx BCP $22k (AU)
Citi Dividend Plat $10.6k
CapOne Cash Rewards $7.5k
EX 791/ EQ 781/TU 781
Message 17 of 22
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@annab wrote:
@Anonymous wanted to point out when I first applied for AmEx blue cash, they started me off @$2500 CL even though I had higher limits from other cards at that time. Not sure what you consider high, but just thought you should know I think they start you off at a conservative CL before bumping you higher through CLI requests.

@Anonymous me about 2000 @ first start should be good enough because i know Amex give a very nice CLi after 61 days and 6 months so by that.....it wouldnt be a problem thou......thanks for the info....wat about your others card when they approve you ?

Message 18 of 22
annab

To be honest, I never understood the importance of credit scores until I made my first house purchase 5 yrs ago. So before that, I applied to a whole bunch of credit cards in my college days with the lack of understanding. My very first card was with citi as a college card with starting cl of $500. Then after applying through a series of other cards with chase, like Amazon card, circuit city card for my new TV, Dell credit line for new PC, then old navy, & the initial limits steadily grew with each application. They were spaced at least 1 year apart though, so I think that helped.

From $500, then $1000, $3k, $8k, then finally HSBC took a chance on me and gave me $18.5k cl and chase topped that with $20k. This is over a period of 9 yrs now

I would recommend trying citi cards and chase as they starting to give me CLI and grew with me over the years. I do regret closing out some of those older accounts with no annual fee now that I look back and understand how important age of credit history factors in, but that is water under the bridge
Chase Marriott Premier $15k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $20k
AmEx BCE $15k | AmEx BCP $22k (AU)
Citi Dividend Plat $10.6k
CapOne Cash Rewards $7.5k
EX 791/ EQ 781/TU 781
Message 19 of 22
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

im currently stay away from chase cuzz i had a charge off with them and still in problem with them but would love to hear about City...what the best one ?? why you like it ? do they give a nice increase......my list only Amex BCE and Discover ..welll at least for now....

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.