Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Interest Rates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card Interest Rates

I have established a good credit history for approx. 8 years. I have NEVER used more than 49% of my available credit,yet was offered a higher limit many times. NEVER LATE with my payments. NEVER paid just the min. payment.When min. pymt. was $69.00, i paid between $350.00-$500.00 monthly!  Yet within the last12 months, my interest rate has increased 5 times, from 9.9% up to 25.6%. I have called many times but to no avail. Was given the same BU** SH** answer .Obviously, i'm paying this card off A.S.A.P. but NOT fast enough for me.Trying to minimize their OUTRAGEOUS PROFITS at this INSANE Int. rate.ALL the new legislation signed in recently is TOTALY USELESS, for anyone with previously established credit. NONE applies to current rate increases, only for future application 6-12 months from the time of signing.The federal goverment BAILED OUT the banks and investment firms with some of MY TAX MONEY. I wish "UNCLE SAM" would tell them, that instead of repaying my share of this, just send me the STOCK CERTIFICATES, so that i can become a voting member of the board. This has to be the GREATEST STOCK EVER! Regardless of where the profits or stock prices go,to the top or bottom out, YOU NEVER LOOSE MONEY! What a safety net. And the" BRAINIACS"  running all this ,get  a BONUS  for doing this! And just so you know, MOST of you did an AWFUL JOB.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.