Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Level? Finding this out...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card Level? Finding this out...

I'm curious as to which level of credit cards I currently hold.  For instance, right now I have a Capital One Platinum card.  Is there a way I can find out which level this is at? 

Options for this level...

-Capital One Platinum

-Classic Platinum

-Standard Platinum

and more...

Anyone have any information about this?  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Credit Card Level? Finding this out...

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm curious as to which level of credit cards I currently hold.  For instance, right now I have a Capital One Platinum card.  Is there a way I can find out which level this is at? 

Options for this level...

-Capital One Platinum

-Classic Platinum

-Standard Platinum

and more...

Anyone have any information about this?  Smiley Happy

You currently carry the card for those with 'good credit' level.  Capital One has  4 levels:  excellent, good, average and limited credit.  

http://www.capitalone.com/creditcards/products/compare/
Message Edited by DI on 01-20-2010 01:03 PM
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I saw that page.  From what I know right now, the online page says my card is "Visa Platinum".  My physical card states "Capital One Platinum".  Would the CCC normally state the exact name of the card you have on the card?  Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The credit limit on my card is $2600... according to the card details, everything points to my current card being the Standard Platinum, especially since my current APR is 22.9% (even though I PIF so it doesn't matter).
Message 4 of 7
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah, I saw that page.  From what I know right now, the online page says my card is "Visa Platinum".  My physical card states "Capital One Platinum".  Would the CCC normally state the exact name of the card you have on the card?  Smiley Happy

The CRS told me my Capital One Platinum was a Kmart card.  She said that what the computer was showing.  I was speechless!! I never did receive what ever the rep was sending to me.  Cap 1 doesn't have the best Reps that's for sure.  

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very few companies actually do.  Why pay a lot for someone who has a brain? Man Happy
Message 6 of 7
jausanka
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Very few companies actually do.  Why pay a lot for someone who has a brain? Man Happy

Easy now.. blanket generalizations like that are a little ridiculous...

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.