Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Paid OFF! Now what?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card Paid OFF! Now what?

Who do i contact  to update my credit report/score?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Credit Card Paid OFF! Now what?

@Anonymous wrote:

It will update automatically when your next statement cuts.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The credit card company that you paid off will notify Experian, Equifax and Transunion. 

Message 3 of 7
LionLaw
Frequent Contributor

I know some banks will do a mid-cycle report to the CRAs if you ask them to.  Otherwise, you can usually expect the update to show up in the week after your statement date.

Message 4 of 7
variableResistor
Valued Member

You can use credit karma or credit seseame for free to see when the account balence is updated. But ignore the score they are FAKO scores on both sites.

Message 5 of 7
android01
Valued Contributor

@variableResistor wrote:

You can use credit karma or credit seseame for free to see when the account balence is updated. But ignore the score they are FAKO scores on both sites.

Credit Karma can be updated daily. Credit Sesame can NOT.  It updates your score one a month and doesn't download account information.  Correct about the FAKO scores on both though, although there has been an analysis done (on another credit related site) that does find a correlation between Experian's National Equivalency Score (used with Credit Sesame) with an Experian FICO score, although anecdotal.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 6 of 7
gettnthere
Established Contributor

im in the same boat so i feel ya lol i just paid two cards off that were near their max so they had dropped my fico a decent bit, now i been dying for the new updated balances to report so i can see how much it will increase me score. i wish they"d immediatly report but we arent that lucky. we will probably just have to wait for the next statements to cutSmiley Sad lol

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.