Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Prequalify sites

tag
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Credit Card Prequalify sites

Hi all!

I was surfing through BOA website and Citi site last night to see if they still offer prequalify for any of their cards out of curiousity.  I can't find for BOA, so i checked here, and used the self inquiry.  Comes up doesn't exist any longer.  I have a Citi Drivers Edge and wanted to see if i prequalified for any other offers, and can't find anything there but the invitation number if you were solicited.

Did BOA take this feature out?  Citi's website has completely changed, and is a bit confusing to navigate.  I liked the old site better.  Haven't used the new website before tonight, because i rarely use my Citi card.

Anyone else have any updates if they are still offered by these 2 banks, or did they delete this feature?

Thanks

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Card Prequalify sites

I never knew there was one for Citi, but BofA had one. In fact as of just a few weeks ago, I tried it out of curiosity. I went to BofA and can no longer find it.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA just removed the pre-qualify thingy. In-fact I had that URL bookmarked, but as soon as I click on it now it returns "Internal server error"...

Message 3 of 4
moonman
Frequent Contributor

Two weeks ago when i logged into my checking account, there on the sidebar where messages are placed was a message that said "new see if you pre-qualify for a credit card"(I have a mastercard with world points). It was there for a few days and then ti was gone.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.