Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Question

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Card Question

--------------Ok, you are in the learning process right now as I was used to be ... I've learned a lot from other members at this forum.

If you want to carry the balance on the statement, use the card 1 for it.  You can leave the balance up to $100 on its statement monthly. And PIF the statement balance by its due date.----------

I disagree about card 1 that means the original posted would have to spend $100 in jewerly every month on his Kay card

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card Question

@john398 wrote:

--------------Ok, you are in the learning process right now as I was used to be ... I've learned a lot from other members at this forum.

If you want to carry the balance on the statement, use the card 1 for it.  You can leave the balance up to $100 on its statement monthly. And PIF the statement balance by its due date.----------

I disagree about card 1 that means the original posted would have to spend $100 in jewerly every month on his Kay card

Really?  Is it only for at Kay?  Can not use it anywhere else?   If so, then I have to change it to the $500 CL card with up to $45/mo balance.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.