Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Recommendation?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card Recommendation?

I wanted to know of credit card that I can get approved for that includes the following(from most important to least)

3000 limit or higher

0% for at least 6 months to a year. Pulls Equifax or Experian ( since they have the highest score) Ficos are in my sig. Ex may be higher than  Tu and EQ.

Oldest account opened 4 years ago.

2 years ago on EQ.

AAOA is 3 years on Tu and Ex and 1 on EQ. '

Recently approved a 1k CC from my CU.

Any and all Suggestions are highly appreciated.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card Recommendation?

USAA pulled my EQ Score, and they are the only ones I have tried that have pulled it.  I have also heard, that upon acceptance, they are normally pretty generous Smiley Happy

AMEX/Nationwide pull EX & TU.

Sorry I couldn't be of better help!

Message 2 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Most, certainly not all, credit unions pull Equifax. CU's are often much easier to work with and give higher CL's than do the big-boy banks.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most of the Credit unions in my area use either TU or Ex. I only found three credit unions out of about 30 that used Eq. Any more CC suggestions?
Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Alliant pulls EQ, most likely though if you don't get pre-approval at time of opening your savings account, you will have to provide paystubs upon applying for a credit card.

Cabela's pulls EQ and they were the go to card a year or so ago, approving just about everyone that applied with very nice limits, they have really tightened up since then though, no Bk excepted anymore

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP updated due to removal all negatives from EX. EX,TU, and EQ profiles are as follows:

TU                                                                                        EQ                                                                          EX          

5 inqs                                                                                  1 inq                                                                        2 inq

3 accounts in great stand                                               2 accounts in great standing                               3 accounts

4 years since first account opened                              2 years since first account opened                     4 years since first account opened

AAOA 3 years                                                                     AAOA 2 years                                                          AAOA 3 years

No negs                                                                             No negs                                                                    No negs (at last!!!)

Any more suggestions are appreciated 

Message 6 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Citi Plat. Select = 18 months 0%

they pull EQ

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.