Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Return Protection

tag
anybodii
New Contributor

Credit Card Return Protection

I think this is a pretty neat benefit, but was curious of what others thought and experienced? I've used AMEX twice and it was very painless and never even had to ship the item back, all done online! I've heard discovers is kind of difficult, or at least can be... But has anyone used Chase?

I found an interesting item that was NOT on their exclusions, but the others exclude... Firearms... I've never been to a gun store that allowed returns and thought it was strange they "cover" this, I called to clarify and no one had a clue for sure, I'm supposed to be getting a call from one of their bosses...

Would be pretty neat to have that protection for 90 days...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Card Return Protection

Are you talking about the return guarantee like Discover has for 90 days? Firearms are covered? Pretty interesting

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.