Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card question

Hey everyone. Thanks for the wealth of info! This has helped tremendously! FYI, the Sears account doesn't have any lates on it, its just one of my older closed accounts.  As for the Midland collection, it is about 1 year old showing paid in full.  If I pay off the PGE collection, because as of right now it states a balance of $487 would it make a difference? 

Also, I wanted to pull my reports from Transunion and Experian to see the accuracy and dispute items because my recent 3 in 1 report that was pulled by the Mortgage company includes items that have long ago been deleted.  I have my Equifax report which I pulled fm myfico.com showing the inaccuracies.

Thanks again, I will keep you guys posted!!!!
Message 11 of 12
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Card question

If you don't mind me asking how come you want a 680 score in six months?  Looking to purchase a house or condo or something like that?   If so I would bring your report to a lender and have them look it over.   That is ALOT of credit cards,  I mean alot that are still open.  Especially those nasty store cards.   They may get a littly antsy seeing all those charge accounts.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.