Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card with the Best Cash Back Promo Offer

tag
mikelo22
Established Contributor

Credit Card with the Best Cash Back Promo Offer

Title says it.  Which credit card currently has the best cash back promo right now?  Meaning, you earn $x cash back after spending $x amount within three months of account opening. 

I know that the CapOne Venture and Barclay Arrival+ both over 40,000 miles after $3,000 in purchaes.  However, as I understand it, the actual cash back redemption (i.e. non-travel) is actually just worth 0.5 cents.  So the 40,000 miles is only really worth $200.

Bank of America has a $100 after $500 spend, so that still makes it inferior. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Card with the Best Cash Back Promo Offer

I was recently approved for the Amex BCP with $150 back after $1k spend in the first 3 months. Also 6% back on groceries up to $6k a year, 3% back on gas, 1% everything else.

Message 2 of 6
mikelo22
Established Contributor

Is that with the AF waived or no?

I also noticed that the Citi Premier is a possible choice. 50,000 TY points after $3k in spend.  That can be converted to $500 if you transfer it as a check for student loans and/or mortgage, which is good enough for me. 

Message 3 of 6
fot1
Established Contributor

Bank of america just sent me a $200 back after $500 spend.. Tempted on that one

Too many to list..
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi TY Preferred 20,000 points ($200) for $1,500 spend in 3 months. No AF. 

Message 5 of 6
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@mikelo22 wrote:

Is that with the AF waived or no?

I also noticed that the Citi Premier is a possible choice. 50,000 TY points after $3k in spend.  That can be converted to $500 if you transfer it as a check for student loans and/or mortgage, which is good enough for me. 

Yes, the annual fee is waived.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.