Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit CardH Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit CardH Help

Hi all i have a question i have 604 credit score car loan 17000 down to 6000 one credit card capital one down utilization 14% I have a couple collections one cable 400 and one medical 400 do anyone know a card i could get that will start me off at a 2000 limit plus?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit CardH Help

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all i have a question i have 604 credit score car loan 17000 down to 6000 one credit card capital one down utilization 14% I have a couple collections one cable 400 and one medical 400 do anyone know a card i could get that will start me off at a 2000 limit plus?

Hi brandnew!

Outside of obtaining a secured card with a $2k limit, there's really no guarantees with regard to a starting credit line, particularly with challenged credit. There are certainly unsecured credit products out there that have minimum limits offered at, or above $2k, but those products might be out of reach... for the moment. A secured card is a great way to build, rebuild, or guarantee a specific credit line. However, you may want to even hold off on that until you tackle your baddies (especially if they're within the SOL).

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.