Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Cards Low Limts

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Cards Low Limts

This you dont want to chnceit at all! Smiley Wink Save lives and save your cell phone battery for emergencies

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 11 of 16
distantarray
Established Contributor

@NiNoMArksLA wrote:
It's ok my brothers Driving and I wanted to know I have a co signer I wanna get a 13 mustang 5.0 you think that will help are should just get in my dads name only

If you drive like a normal person then Mustangs are fine, but if your going to be a crazy girl (assuming from wanting the 5.0) I would advise from it. It's your choice in the end but the Mustang is NOT a sports car. Only thing sporty about it is the looks and the engine. The chassis is a joke from all angles. It's so poorly made a 390hp Cobra Mustang can barely beat a 179hp Lotus Elise powered by a Honda civic motor in the quarter mile. It can not take a turn, it's like a boat.... my brother rented one before when he got in an accident cause it does look cool, but where my Lexus or even my old Camry could do a U turn in 2 lanes, the Mustang would need 3 lanes or require 3 point turns. Not fun! 

In European magazines they were also voted as one of the worst cars ever built. They noted the Chassis is so bad you can feel the flexing in every turn, and they have Corollas that could finish better lap times in hard tracks.

but if all you care about is straight lines and good looks the car is fine, but definately not fun to drive around turns.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 12 of 16
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

I really don't care about turns and I wanted a mustang cause I like to go fast and yes a cobra can beat a lotus cobra's are 12,6 qm time stock And I drive a lot I put 56k miles on my Camaro Ss In 9 months so
Message 13 of 16
distantarray
Established Contributor

@NiNoMArksLA wrote:
I really don't care about turns and I wanted a mustang cause I like to go fast and yes a cobra can beat a lotus cobra's are 12,6 qm time stock And I drive a lot I put 56k miles on my Camaro Ss In 9 months so

Maybe 2013's but definately not in the same years of the Elises.

http://www.modified.com/roadtests/0205_sccp_1999_lotus_elise_vs_2000_ford_mustang_cobra_r/viewall.ht...

ruth is, we expected the lightweight Lotus be quicker around a road course. After all, winding roads are a Lotus' home turf. At the dragstrip, however, we thought the Cobra would turn the Elise into a smoldering pile of fiberglass and aluminum. It wasn't to be.

Despite our best red-blooded American efforts and every launch method in the book, the Cobra would not run better than 13.36 at 106 mph. Averaging our best two runs (as is our standard) produced a 13.4-second run at 108 mph. This left us puzzled, as we've seen numerous tests of this car with acceleration times at least two-tenths quicker.

So we switched directions, thinking the slight headwind was causing a problem. Nothing. We even moved to a different location hoping of finding better grip off the line. Still nothing. We're not sure if it was the heat, the grip or the car, but on that day, the Cobra just wouldn't go any quicker. The Lotus, however, would. After a few runs to dial in the launch, the Elise put its power to the ground with only a squeak from the R-compound Yokohamas and stormed its mid-engine chassis through the traps in 12.6-seconds at 110 mph.

Please try test driving a few cars before you decide on a car, if you love to drive there are plenty of better cars out there that won't kill you. But then this is getting really off topic lol opps.

sad day for muscle cars Smiley Sad

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 14 of 16
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

That was a 1999-2000 cobra not a 2003 with a SG dude my Cuzzin has one not stock but go's 10 sec and I really like 5.0 but he's a mutang hate ford lol I really want a corvette but that's over the line my wife said no vette intill I am 20 so I think 5.0 or gto only 18 years old so looking under 35k
Message 15 of 16
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I think we may have gotten off topic just a bit, trying to figure out what this has to do with Credit Cards Low Limits.  Besides, you're all wrong.  Cadillac Hennessey VR 1200 is the way to go, IMHO.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.