cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma Inquiry number question.

tag
starry1
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Karma Inquiry number question.

I'm going to guess x =25. My math teachers would be so proud!

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 11 of 13
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@starry1 wrote:
I'm going to guess x =25. My math teachers would be so proud!

It actually depends on how the rest of your report looks. I have 10 or so real hard inquiries on my TransUnion report, and CreditKarma previously showed them all, but the number has been gradually decreasing. Now it only shows 1 hard inquiry, even though my official report still shows all 10.

It's just a software issue though. Lenders can still see them.

Message 12 of 13
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

@ilovelisa wrote:

@ceemee2203 wrote:

If you've recently had an AA (and I guess that's a yes), you should just pull your credit report directly from EQ.

I haven't had any AA yet, but I'm thinking Barclay's will have something to say about the inquiries and new accounts in a couple months lol.

You haven't had AA, but you have been denied credit. Go to Equifax and pull directly from there to see what is on your reports right now and how long that report looks. That thing must really scare lenders because it looks like you need credit to live and that you are applying until someone gives it to you. 

And about your wish list, just consider this: if you had applied strategically from the start, you might already have every card on there. I hate to be harsh in a situation where you clearly get the need for you to stop applying. But you said that you just applied for another card this week. The realization needs to hit you that your behavior isn't normal and will continue to be frowned upon by lenders of all shapes and sizes for probably over a year. Please be strategic going forward, sit on your hands for the next year, and don't be too mad at me for being truthful.  Smiley Happy

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.