Established Member
saggy1

Credit Karma - Not showing all my cards

I have a bofa visa, Amex Zync and Gold.

CK only shows my visa and says I could improve my score by having more cards, which I do. Why is that?

Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Re: Credit Karma - Not showing all my cards

How long ago did you get your cards? 

;
Established Member
saggy1

zync just over a month. Gold today hehe. (I was expecting the zync and visa to be on there honestly)

Established Contributor
CruzImperial

TU is really slow and takes time to update. I find my accs update on TU about 10 days after the statement cuts. 1-2 day for EX and EQ is in the middle.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Established Contributor
Exonumist

It took my Discover 2.5 months and three statements to report on TU. Just be patient.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}