Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma and Credit Sesame

tag
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

Credit Karma and Credit Sesame

Is there a free Service like Karma and Sesame that pulls info from your equifax reports.  I know Karma uses Trans and Sesame uses Experian, but i cant find one that uses equifax.  Thanks

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Karma and Credit Sesame

@Chaos122 wrote:

Is there a free Service like Karma and Sesame that pulls info from your equifax reports.  I know Karma uses Trans and Sesame uses Experian, but i cant find one that uses equifax.  Thanks

I used to use the EQ CMS before I disocvered MyFico since it gives daily updates. just remember with FAKO scores comes FAKO advice. But as far as i know there is no free eq service

Message 2 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Chaos122 wrote:

Best option for EQ is scorewatch. And right now it's only 10.82 a month, good deal.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 5
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Chaos122 wrote:

Best option for EQ is scorewatch. And right now it's only 10.82 a month, good deal.

Really??

I pay $13 something right now. Now im wondering if I could refi to the lower rate of 10.82 ..

Message 4 of 5
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

OMG!! YES! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS. you are my hero! yes! now i have a way to keep up with my experian now, and NOT just my transunion. i wonder why i didn't find out about this more. this is like a gold mine to me.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.