Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit for Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Visa and CLI's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Limit for Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Visa and CLI's

I also have this card and got approved at a $2k starting limit. No credit limit increase yet. My boyfriend got it the same time as me (May) and he recently got an auto credit limit increase from his 5,000 starting limit to 7,500. They didn't even email him about it or send a letter. He just logged in online to pay it and his limit was 7,500. So, I think auto CLI happens, just rarely. I really wish they would give me one -- I have to pay mine off several times off a month to keep my overall utilization low

Message 41 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I applied for the Amazon card I was approved for $5,000 but have since closed my Ritzs Carlton Card
And moved the limit to my amazon card only other chase card open right now so I have a $45,000 limit right now on it will be applying for the CSP or the CSR soon
Message 42 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

just hit one year with my card and nothing yet. chase will not increase your limit if you don't us ethe card a lot.

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.