Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limits In Fine Print

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Limits In Fine Print

rsz_untitled.jpg

Rules governing CL's as seen in many Credit Card Agreements figured I'd post to remind those

who complain about CL's being reduced this has always been in the fine print.

2 REPLIES 2
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Limits In Fine Print

This isn't anything new...public knowledge for sure.  Most of us are aware of this...doesn't mean we still won't be upset and post our thoughts and feelings about it when it happens.

Just like working for an "at-will" employer...yes they can terminate me without any good cause but it doesn't mean I'm not going to rant and rave about it.  It's human nature to be upset when someone does something that we perceive to hurt or harm us. 

So with your post, sure, they have a right to do what they do, and we have a right to complain about it...and that's the way it's always going to be. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Limits In Fine Print

@Loquatwrote:

This isn't anything new...public knowledge for sure.  Most of us are aware of this...doesn't mean we still won't be upset and post our thoughts and feelings about it when it happens.

Just like working for an "at-will" employer...yes they can terminate me without any good cause but it doesn't mean I'm not going to rant and rave about it.  It's human nature to be upset when someone does something that we perceive to hurt or harm us. 

So with your post, sure, they have a right to do what they do, and we have a right to complain about it...and that's the way it's always going to be. 

I couldn't agree more... Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.