Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank Preapproved in the Mail

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One Bank Preapproved in the Mail

I got a pre-approved status in the mail today from Credit ONe Bank. This bank is crazy nutz. I used to be their customer in the past like 5 years ago and I got tired of their fees and credit line increase fees. And now they are sending me a preapproved with a credit line upto $1,500.They can kiss my butt for their one time set up fees$69, Annual fees $69, high APR..

The mail went straight to TRASH CAN...

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Bank Preapproved in the Mail

I also received a pre-approval from them.  No way am I going to pay those fees.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah i agree..I can't stand them
Message 3 of 8
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Me and DW both got the preapproval letters from them yesterday. They have been softing me every month for some time now. They kinda look like Cap One on the letters with their logos and such. I'm sure it's on purpose. Anyway, I'm not that desprate anymore to sign up for such a bottom feeder.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dizbuster:

LoL yeah me too, at first i didnt notice CreditOne, I thought I saw Capital One.They did it on purpose, luckily I read the entire letter and Bleh this go to trash..They are desperate needing customers..They are good generating revenue from FEES...

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was preapproved for one of those as well.  I junked it after reading all the fees.  My mom got one, I think she thought it was Cap1, I sure did when I saw her card.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah credit card these days, you gotta read all the fine prints..credit cards thsee days now craving for customers..We dont need them, they need us..
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

After the recent new cards and cli's i have had. i just recieved a mailer from crappit one err credit one i read through it for @#$% and giggles 69.00 AF 69.00 setup fee etc. etc..... no way no how not ever learned my lesson a while ago First premier,credit one, orchard, ripp off central don't do it. almost 90% sure that card will be a charge off at some point be safe shred'em burn'em . just my 2 centz

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.