cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank gave me a 100 dollar CLI a couple of weeks ago--Whoptie Friggin Do.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One Bank gave me a 100 dollar CLI a couple of weeks ago--Whoptie Friggin Do.

I know I shouldnt be complaining, but the CLI came with a 20 dollar fee.  They really need to hit off their customers with better CLI's, subprime or not.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Bank gave me a 100 dollar CLI a couple of weeks ago--Whoptie Friggin Do.

Don't feel bad...Continental Finance gave me a $75.00 CLI...and I waited 6 months for that..they claim they give $75.00 CLI every 6 months...wooppeeee....I can't wait to get a better card...
Message 2 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Credit One Bank gave me a 100 dollar CLI a couple of weeks ago--Whoptie Friggin Do.

I got $150 for free at 6 months.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yeah..and I was charged $25.00....
Message 4 of 10
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

I got a $100 CLI from Credit One free at 9 months from $600-700...Smiley Indifferent
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 5 of 10
granny031350
Established Contributor

I went from 400 to 600 with no fee after 3 months. 
Message 6 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Got a $100 CLI at the first statement. Six months later, got a $150 CLI. CL now at $450. No fees and didn't request it.

DW just got her first CLI at the 6 mo. mark from $250 to $350.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

So what???  Credit One charges fees for CLI's to some customers and not others.  That is crap.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess if you request it, they charge you a fee.  I requested mine.  It is still crap.
Message 9 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I accepted the card knowing that it wouldn't grow with me. The pre-approval paperwork mentioned that $1000 is the greatest CL they would ever offer (but others have mentioned $2000). I wasn't expecting anything at all from them and knew once I got better cards, then they would be on the short list to cancel. Monthly fees! $8.00 to pay online?!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.