Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Credit One Bank

i have a credit one bank card that i closed because i did not like the $200 credit line and the fee for paying a bill online, etc.

as i look on credit one's website, it seems like they offer credit lines of $1,000. has anyone ever received a credit line of $1,000. what was your fico.

thanks for the info, i did not see it one whogavemecredit.com

if offered a credit line of $1,000 in the future i may actually keep and account with Credit One. the customer service has always been good and whenever i have an issue it is always addressed prompty ( i have also been granted GW )

Message Edited by CreditDrama85 on 06-28-2008 07:57 PM
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: Credit One Bank

The highest I got with them was 600 but I have seen other posts that indicated they were higher.  I believe that if "you stick with them" they would eventually raise it to 1000.00 but I doubt anyone gets that out of the gate.
Message 2 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

My highest with them was $700. They were giving $100 every six months. I had it for about 2 1/2 years and I closed it as I got other good cards. I can not complain overall, as they helped me to rebuild my credit.
Message 3 of 8
TigerCat
Valued Member

I opened an account with them in January of '07, and they gave me an initial CL of $800.00. They have since raised it to $1100.00. I don't know what my score was at the time, but I know they pulled EX and my score is now 675. I have used the card monthly but keep a low balance and always PIF. They are not a bad rebuilder card and their fees are much more reasonable than some of the others.

Also, if you just pay them on-line through your own bank, you can avoid their fees.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a 2K limit with them on issuance. It's socked now and will close after it reaches it's birthday unless they want to delete the AF. I had like a 600 at the time I think
Message 5 of 8
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

They started me at $250 12/06, then CLI to $450 at six months, I think. I called a few months ago to ask if I could pay the AF annually instead of $5.95 a month and they said no, the CRA's like to see activity. They said I was eligible to go to $550 if I said yes, which I did.

It seems silly to mail in that check every month. Is is time to just close it? Will it matter if I wait until the 2 year mark 12/08?

If they would go to $1,000 and let me pay the fee annually I'd keep it, since they were my second rebuilder card. Has anybody ever been able to work with the fee?

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 6 of 8
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I currently have a $650 cl with them.

I pay thru my wachovia checking online.  Costs nothing to transfer $$pmt!
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

As Contractor experienced, I've seen several posts of CLs at $1000 plus and a few at $2000. Some CC offers market $2000 CLs. Mine and DW's offered $1000 max. I started with $200 and now at $450 and includes 3 CLIs since September '07. DW had one CLI since opening in October.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.