Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One + Boredom

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One + Boredom

Hey all.

Just had an odd happening. When I get bored, sometimes I'll just check prequals for giggles and grins. Checked CreditOne just to see what BS offer they had and they actually surprised me.

18.65% APR with 24 day grace period.

Still a $35 AF (first year), $75 every year after but I was shocked that the APR was just barely higher than my lowest of 17.74% I didn't think CreditOne even ventured that low (at least for me). All my other APR's are 21% and up. Not that I care, I always PIF.

I have no intention of apping but just thought it was interesting.

Has anyone else seen such offers?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit One + Boredom

I have a card with them at 18% and no af
Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jdxprs1 wrote:
I have a card with them at 18% and no af

What was the SL?

Message 3 of 7
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

I've heard rumors that credit1is trying to venture into consumers that are above sub- prime.

They "could" be successful if implemented properly. Lest we forget, Capital One is not "your father's Cap1!" 

Capital One object years past was held in very poor regards, similar to sub primers credit 1 and First Premiere. 

Amazing what better products and a little marketing can do! That and Jennifer Garner is NOT too hard to look at!  

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 7
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

My sl was 500. They auto increased it to 700 after 2 months.
Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

I've heard rumors that credit1is trying to venture into consumers that are above sub- prime.

They "could" be successful if implemented properly. Lest we forget, Capital One is not "your father's Cap1!" 

Capital One object years past was held in very poor regards, similar to sub primers credit 1 and First Premiere. 

Amazing what better products and a little marketing can do! That and Jennifer Garner is NOT too hard to look at!  

That, and when Mace Windu, Marsellus Wallace or Colonel Nick Fury tells you you need a Capital One CC, you BEST HEED what they say or you'll be in more trouble than you can shake a stick at! Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Now you know why im brainwashed to say WHATS IN YOUR WALLET anytime i hear Cap OneSmiley Wink

Kinda like, WHERES THE BEEFSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.