Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Credit One CLI

Just hit 7 months, still no auto CLI, unlike others that have reported cli at first payment and than again at 6 months.

Called customer service AND...

$150 increase!!!!

oh yes, that now brings me to a whopping $450.00

My first credit card since bk and my first increase.

Message Edited by Creditaddict on 05-06-2008 12:36 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BRH3
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit One CLI

Congrats. I started at $300 CL almost 18 months ago. Asked for CL @ 6-7 mos. and they gave me $100. Asked for another right past 1 year and they bumped me another $100. Asked for one yesterday and they bumped me another $150. I am up to $650 now after 18 months. If you use it and pay well they should increase you every 6 months.
Message 2 of 5
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

uhh all mine have been auto... I just did a balance transfer on this account maybe after that hits I'll ask for a CLI too! even though they just gave me one last month he he he he!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just got my National City Secured, and that is my #1 card.
I will still try to keep a $100 or so going through Credit One a month, but it's just not going to grow with me like National City will.
Message 4 of 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

As far as the uber sub prime cards go, Credit One is superior to many such as Aspire, First Premier, and Tribute. I didn't mind them so much.

But then again, they never CLI'd me either, so they got the ax.
Here we go again...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.