Frequent Contributor
musikklvr

Credit One CLI...

I just checked my credit monitoring service and saw that Credit One bank gave me an increase without my even asking. I wasn't ever going to ask because this card is temporary but I will definitely take it. My limit was $200 and now it's $325. I've had the card for 6 months now. So, I'm definitely happy.

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Credit One CLI...

When I had the card I noticed they'd give regular CLIs every 3-6 months assuming you had a perfect payment history and more than likely PIF each month. I started with $200 and it went to $650 in less than 2 yrs, before closing it. DW, on the other hand, started with $300 and is now at $500 at the 2-yr mark and she hasn't PIF all too often.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+