Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One approval process

tag
kiea
Frequent Contributor

Credit One approval process

I just applied for the Credit One Bank Visa Blue card.  The response was my request cannot be finalized at ths time because they need additional information.  They said I should be receive a letter shortly requesting the additional information.  Do this mean that after I send in the additional information I'm approved or can I still be denied after they receive the information.
Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Re: Credit One approval process

You can always be denied but this looks encouraging. 

I suggest that you wait a day or two and call them to ask the status of your application.  They will probably tell you what information they need and may even provide a fax number to expedite the process.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
kiea
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for replying.  I am trying to rebuild my credit so I have not applied for any new cards in a long time.  So I am a little confused about the process.
Start of rebuild July 2021

January 2022
Message 3 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@kiea wrote:
Thank you for replying.  I am trying to rebuild my credit so I have not applied for any new cards in a long time.  So I am a little confused about the process.

Credit one is a good rebuilder card.  I had that for about 5 years & just closed it in November.  They always reported correctly & on time every month.  It's good for buying your gas & just remember to PIF before the statement cuts.  Or if this is your only card (when you get it) pay your balance in full, & their monthly fee will be the only thing reporting.  That fee is added on your statement date & reports something like $6.  <-- FICO likes asmall balance showing on 1 card.

I totally understand the rebuilding phase...how do your reports look?  Know your EQ & TU FICO's??

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.