Valued Member
kiea

Credit One approval process

I just applied for the Credit One Bank Visa Blue card.  The response was my request cannot be finalized at ths time because they need additional information.  They said I should be receive a letter shortly requesting the additional information.  Do this mean that after I send in the additional information I'm approved or can I still be denied after they receive the information.
Established Contributor
Itsmeagain

Re: Credit One approval process

You can always be denied but this looks encouraging. 

I suggest that you wait a day or two and call them to ask the status of your application.  They will probably tell you what information they need and may even provide a fax number to expedite the process.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
kiea

Thank you for replying.  I am trying to rebuild my credit so I have not applied for any new cards in a long time.  So I am a little confused about the process.
Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

kiea wrote:
Thank you for replying.  I am trying to rebuild my credit so I have not applied for any new cards in a long time.  So I am a little confused about the process.

Credit one is a good rebuilder card.  I had that for about 5 years & just closed it in November.  They always reported correctly & on time every month.  It's good for buying your gas & just remember to PIF before the statement cuts.  Or if this is your only card (when you get it) pay your balance in full, & their monthly fee will be the only thing reporting.  That fee is added on your statement date & reports something like $6.  <-- FICO likes asmall balance showing on 1 card.

I totally understand the rebuilding phase...how do your reports look?  Know your EQ & TU FICO's??

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}