Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Valued Contributor

Credit One lower my Cash Advance

Outta curious i was log on Credit 1 today and seee they acutally lower my cash advance limit :

Its used to $400. I havent used the card for 2 3 months....any thought any1 ???? its crazy.....im going to closed this account soon thou but.....how would they possible do that ??? Except moving forward they moving back on my account.

ACCOUNT SNAPSHOT
Nov 11 - Dec 22, 2012
Current Balance$0.00

Minimum Payment Due$0.00
Payment Due Date12/06
Make a payment
Last Statement Balance$0.00
Payments & Credits$0.00
Transactions$0.00

Total Credit Limit$400.00
Total Available Credit$400.00
Credit Limit for Cash$100.00
Available Credit for Cash

$100.00

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Valued Contributor

Re: Credit One lower my Cash Advance

[ Edited ]

Well if you are going to close them then the cash advance limit is not much to worry about.  Besides with a $400 CL I wouldn't expect that they would have the cash advance much higher than what it is for you anyway.  I have a $500 limit and my cash advance is $125.  

Based on the cards in your siggy closing them won't be a loss anyway.  I have a Credit1 card too and on my anniversary date they will be closed.  So I guess what I'm saying is to try not lose sleep over it.

EDIT:  BTW, are you absolutely sure that they gave you a cash advance limit equal to your credit limit?  That doesn't sound right.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit One lower my Cash Advance

yes i does a cash advance withdraw during a trip and of course they always been 400 for cash advance.......

There is really nothing for me to worry but its just funny why they do that since i qualify for some other prime card.........Are they tryna trick me or some ???? lol...Credit one is funny.,,,,,

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.