Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One lower my Cash Advance

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Credit One lower my Cash Advance

Outta curious i was log on Credit 1 today and seee they acutally lower my cash advance limit :

Its used to $400. I havent used the card for 2 3 months....any thought any1 ???? its crazy.....im going to closed this account soon thou but.....how would they possible do that ??? Except moving forward they moving back on my account.

ACCOUNT SNAPSHOT
Nov 11 - Dec 22, 2012
Current Balance$0.00

Minimum Payment Due$0.00
Payment Due Date12/06
Make a payment
Last Statement Balance$0.00
Payments & Credits$0.00
Transactions$0.00

Total Credit Limit$400.00
Total Available Credit$400.00
Credit Limit for Cash$100.00
Available Credit for Cash

$100.00

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit One lower my Cash Advance

Well if you are going to close them then the cash advance limit is not much to worry about.  Besides with a $400 CL I wouldn't expect that they would have the cash advance much higher than what it is for you anyway.  I have a $500 limit and my cash advance is $125.  

Based on the cards in your siggy closing them won't be a loss anyway.  I have a Credit1 card too and on my anniversary date they will be closed.  So I guess what I'm saying is to try not lose sleep over it.

EDIT:  BTW, are you absolutely sure that they gave you a cash advance limit equal to your credit limit?  That doesn't sound right.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 3
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit One lower my Cash Advance

yes i does a cash advance withdraw during a trip and of course they always been 400 for cash advance.......

There is really nothing for me to worry but its just funny why they do that since i qualify for some other prime card.........Are they tryna trick me or some ???? lol...Credit one is funny.,,,,,

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.