Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One

tag
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

Credit One

I originally got the card at the end of 2012 to start rebuilding my credit, and I finally got to around closing it some time this summer. I got home this afternoon and found a letter in my mail asking to reopen my account, AND I get to keep the crappy rates and AF.

Anyone gotten this before?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit One

they miss you, and want you back and they hope you miss them.... Smiley LOL

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 6
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

Ha! Definitely not missing them, their rates, or their fees. They even tried to sell me on the 1% cash back on gas. Pfft, that's why I have the BofA 3-2-1 card for that unless I get the 5% back from Discover.

Message 3 of 6
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@_sidhe_ wrote:
Ha! Definitely not missing them, their rates, or their fees. They even tried to sell me on the 1% cash back on gas. Pfft, that's why I have the BofA 3-2-1 card for that unless I get the 5% back from Discover.

You should be able to do much better than a BofA cash rewards card for Gas Station puchases. There are a plethora of better options.

gas.png

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 4 of 6
_sidhe_
Regular Contributor

I definitely want a better gas card, but I've put myself in the garden for the next year. Gardening is HARD!

Message 5 of 6
PedrokiPR
Valued Member

ahahaha yes, every month I get one.... Even tho I have an account with them with the $35 AF, they want me to re-open the old one lol.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.