Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Report Update

tag
Braydon
New Contributor

Credit Report Update

Can some body tell me when its a good time to pull my reports each month? I want to pull my EX and check my score today but I'm not sure if its to soon. I'm not sure when they cycle them..

And BTW thank you to every one on this forum I have learned so much this past year. All the way from a Cap 1 card to the Zinc card in a year.Smiley Happy

EX FICO 681 TU FICO 731 EQ 727 FAKO

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Credit Report Update

@Braydon wrote:

Can some body tell me when its a good time to pull my reports each month? I want to pull my EX and check my score today but I'm not sure if its to soon. I'm not sure when they cycle them..

And BTW thank you to every one on this forum I have learned so much this past year. All the way from a Cap 1 card to the Zinc card in a year.Smiley Happy

EX FICO 681 TU FICO 731 EQ 727 FAKO

Do you know the statement closing dates on all of your cards?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 6
Braydon
New Contributor

I think they all end around the end of the month  I'll go in and check each one and see. What am I looking for in terms of the closing date vs when to pull my report?

Message 3 of 6
daveg38
Established Contributor

My CR's update within a week of CC close.  Example: Barclaycard closes on 8th - it's updated on my report by the 10th.

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 4 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Braydon wrote:

I think they all end around the end of the month  I'll go in and check each one and see. What am I looking for in terms of the closing date vs when to pull my report?

Closing dates are not the same as the due date. You need to call each creditor up and get the closing date from them.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 6
Braydon
New Contributor

Thanks guys!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.