Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score 755

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Credit Score 755

@JoshNurse wrote:
What is ymmv and I applied for the card on June 4.

YMMV = Your mileage may vary. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/m-p/88458

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 11 of 13
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Sounds like you just need to call. I would call today and not tomorrow if they're open... they should be today. Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 13
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:

Will the 2 last ones most likely not get approved and how long should I wait to repapply for my second american express card?

Imposible for us to say on both questions.  There's no fixed trameframe between apps that applies to everyone.  It all depends on what one's credit supports.  It's possible that your second AmEx may get approved.  If not approved then you need to apply when the reason(s) for denial is/are addressed.

@JoshNurse wrote:

Thanks do you think I should call tomorrow Sunday?

or should I wait for Monday?

Calling won't help.  If they need to contact you they'll let you know.  AmEx doesn't really recon unless there's incorrect information in your report(s).

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.