Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score needed for Cap 1 CLI?

tag
CWL
Established Member

Re: Credit Score needed for Cap 1 CLI?

I began credit steps at $300 then increased to $1800 at 7 months than increased another $500 ($2300) 6 mos later- every CLI increase request between those periods came back as to recent since last credit increase

"http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC" border="0"
Starting FICO (EQ) (1/7/13) - 567 6/11/14 - 670 = Goal - 750
Cap 1 QS1 $2300 I AMEX PRG NPSL I Marriott Prem rewards $5K I AMEX Everyday Pref $1K I CSP $5K
NO DEBT / 8% UTILIZATION
Message 21 of 22
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Score needed for Cap 1 CLI?

The last time I contacted the EO, I asked for the AF to be permanently removed and a $2000 CLI.  They wound up waiving the AF for another single year and gave me a $200 CLI.  I tried telling myself they simply left a zero off, but it didn't make me feel any better.

That card is closed now.  My other QS1 hits its next 6 months next month.  I am holding out hope it will survive this milestone with a decent CLI.  I'm less hopefull for the end of the year when the AF is about to come due again.  I am assuming I will be forced to close it at that point.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.