Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Union credit cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Union credit cards

I looked at the status of my applications and it says checking application and savings application are under review.  Is this supposed to be instantaneous?

Message 31 of 58
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

I can't say. I answered my security question wrong & had to go into branch to complete membership

Message 32 of 58
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Give them a call 

Message 33 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

I can't say. I answered my security question wrong & had to go into branch to complete membership

Crap.  It told me that too.  But I didnt answer them wrong. 

Message 34 of 58
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Is that what they told you when you called ? 

Well...... Put your shoes on and go up there . Lol

Message 35 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

Is that what they told you when you called ? 

Well...... Put your shoes on and go up there . Lol

No, online when I answered my security questions, it said it couldnt verify my identifty.

Message 36 of 58
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Oh okay, just go in branch with id and SS card. Then app your products in branch ..... Go while it's still early ... Take your auto loan info with 

you also.  (Statement with account number )and make sure the stickers on ur car aren't about to expire within next 30 days also ...

Message 37 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

Oh okay, just go in branch with id and SS card. Then app your products in branch ..... Go while it's still early ... Take your auto loan info with 

you also.  (Statement with account number )and make sure the stickers on ur car aren't about to expire within next 30 days also ...

I cant go today, I'm at work till 4:30.  Probably tomorrow.

Message 38 of 58
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Oh ok.... I will be here waiting and cheering you on..... 

Message 39 of 58
MACFRME
Frequent Contributor

I have been using RBFCU as my primary checking/savings for almost 4 years now. They are amazing. One little known extra that I enjoy about them is that you can usually see ACH transactions in the pending tab before they come out. So let's say an unexpected ACH is coming out of your account today. If you get up in the morning and check your account, it will show pending until about 6:30pm. You can put money in your account before it becomes overdrawn and avoid any fees. For my direct deposit, it usually shows up as pending they day before it is posted, so I know exactly how much will be deposited. Also, they always post my mobile deposits right away. I hate banks/CUs that do check holds, so this is a big plus.
Cards I Carry
$7.5K $23K $5k $300(SEC) $500 $300 $1,500 $800 $800
Total Available Credit: $39.7k | FICOS: EX 659 | EQ 661 | TU 673
Message 40 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.