Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Union that Pulls TU or EX

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Union that Pulls TU or EX

Hello,

This is my first post on the forum. Are there any CU's that I can join who pull EX or TU?

Currently I have: (Limits)

Local CU $3000

HouseHold Bank $400

Barclays $2000

CreditOne $650

I have a 0 balance with all the above cards.

I want to cancel Household & CreditOne but need to get a card that would have a 2-3K limit for reoccurring bills. The local CU and Barclay cards are used for travel and I normally charge them up and pay them off each month.

I have no other debt but did have a BK discharged in 2008. (Due to my wifes medical condition at the time) I have income of roughly 110K per year.

I burned Amex, Citi, Chase in the BK so I dont think that would be an option. My credit scores are roughly:

TU 650

EX 650

EQ 600 (Not showing the BK)

Any idea's?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Union that Pulls TU or EX

Have you considered Discover? They tend to pull TU, and have been approving a lot of apps recently.
Message 2 of 11
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

I live in RI and all the CU seem to pull Tu.

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried Discover. Declined due to BK.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry I misread your initial post, I thought your BK dropped off in '08, not just discharged in '08. I think you're going to have a hard time getting the CL you want from anybody with a BK that recent, but someone with more experience might have a different opinion.
Message 5 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Without regard to your chances for qualifying with your particular reports, I have read that Patelco (the old Pacific Tel and Tel) and Christian Community Credit Union pull EX.

In the upper Midwest, TU reigns, especially among CU's, and oddly, they also seem to do a lot of Rhode Island CU's per a post I once read.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 11
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Try North Western Federal Credit Union.. NWFCU.org. They pull EX

Message 7 of 11
score_building
Senior Contributor

Addison Avenue pulls EX.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 8 of 11
score_building
Senior Contributor

Affinity FCU can pull TU on request but generally pulls EX.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 9 of 11
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Without regard to your chances for qualifying with your particular reports, I have read that Patelco (the old Pacific Tel and Tel) and Christian Community Credit Union pull EX.

I live in  So Cal and CCCU  pulled  EX for me.  However,  I quit using them because they did not keep their word on a couple of items, so I lost trust in them.  Their cc  has been placed in the sock drawer permanently.   Good luck in your search. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.