Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card assistance

tag
Norway64
Established Member

Credit card assistance

I am seeking your thoughts on which credit cards would round out my portfolio

My current fico scores are transunion 828, experian 832, and equifax 835.  I normally pay most my credit cards before month end leaving a utilization of appproximately 1-3%.  I have a home mortgage of approximately 92 and a remaining HELOC of approximately 3.

My current credit limits from oldest to most recent are:  JC Penneys   500, Capital one Quicksilver 6700, Chase Slate 2400, Bank of America cash rewards 10,000  Dollar Bank 10000, Huntington 10,000  ,   Chase Freedom 13,000   Wings financial visa 13,500. Current family income is approximately $80,000 annually.

The Chase Freedom and the Capital One quicksilver are used for their rewards of 1.5% while I use the other cards primairly to keep my accounts in good standing.

Being retired at age 70, I m hoping to do more travel primiarly in te USA, with the only card having travel benefits currently is the Chase Freedom.

Again, i'd appreciate your thoughts on other credit cards youd consider would be beneficial to me.  Thanks in advance

Starting Score: 734
Current Score: 850 Equ, 846 Exp
Goal Score: 850

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit card assistance

What about Amex revolver (Delta or Hilton) or charge (PRG)?  Also Chase Sapphire Preferred is good for travel...and of course what about a CU (PenFed, NFCU, Alliant, DCU, etc...) or a local CU...

Just my quick thoughts...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.