scooby72

Credit card grudges after successful credit counseling?

Greetings. I was wondering if anyone knew of cards that held a grudge if the only negative thing was having negotiated a better interest rate though a credit counseling program (and then of course closing it and paying it off). No lates, chargeoffs, or bankruptcy. I've recently completed a sizable payoff program; I've got three open small CL cards, and now that my scores are back in the 700s it's time to get something better. :smileyhappy: However, I don't want to burn a hard pull on banks that might have blacklisted me. Citi in particular comes to mind, but BoA, Discover, and Chase are on that list too.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}