Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit card reporting

I paid off three credit cards in June, but on my latest score watch they are still reporting a balance. Does anyone know how long it usually take for credit card reporting to catch up with my payments?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Credit card reporting

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Did you pay them off after the June statements? Do they show $0 balances for July? If so, they should certainly have updated by now. You have pulled a new Scorewatch, right? The previous ones don't update. You have to have a new one to show what's currently on your reports.

Which cards are these? Are these store cards, by any chance? Sometimes they don't update the new $0 balance, and the old balance just keeps reporting.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit card reporting

They are merrick bank, HSBC, and Barclay's. I am not certain if I paid them off for the June or July cycle.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.