Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card surveys: new products

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit card surveys: new products

*begins to drool*

I don't think it's Chase (it doesn't sound like a Chase card), but if it's a Chase card I will say 1000 Hail Marys.

Message 11 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

5% Dining, 5% groceries, you say? Where is the signup? I would actually close my BCP for that. 

Message 12 of 34
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

5% Dining, 5% groceries, you say? Where is the signup? I would actually close my BCP for that. 

I'll keep you posted if I see that new product indeed see the light of the day !

Message 13 of 34
celluloid17
Established Contributor

I hope it's Amex and their replacement product for the TrueEarnings card, which will be defunct next year.

Message 14 of 34
Callandra
Valued Contributor

5% dining...I might be in for that. Might depend on the other 2% category too (please, NOT gas, there are too many gas cards as it is and I barely spend anything on gas). I wonder what bank it is...

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 15 of 34
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

A lot of us rue the fact that Cash+ decided to chop the dining category off the 5% list.

I guess Chase AARP became popular in this crowd shortly after.

This card may take that place. Especially during quarters when Freedom or the It card doesn't run 5% dining. 

Now, if only this bank could decide before July. That's when the 5% on those cards run out Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

If its Capital One I'll pass. For anyone else offering 5% dining I'd even thaw EX to apply. Smiley Very Happy As long as its not set up like Upromise with *eligible* restaurants.
Message 17 of 34
myjourney
Super Contributor

Ok I'll ask since no one has because I want to know why its so top secret Lol

Do tell pls 

What lender is this? 

I get surveys from Amex and someone else too IIRC Barclay and I've never signed a confidentiality agreement Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 18 of 34
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Do tell pls 

What lender is this? 

I get surveys from Amex and someone else too IIRC Barclay and I've never signed a confidentiality agreement Lol

Amex made me sign a very strict confidentiallity agreement (about something quite small!)

Message 19 of 34
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Do tell pls 

What lender is this? 

I did sign a confi agreement Smiley Tongue Also it's in the spirit.

I'll say this though, it most likely would be an EX pull Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.