Super Contributor

Re: Credit card surveys: new products

@myjourney wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Ok I'll ask since no one has because I want to know why its so top secret Lol

Do tell pls 

What lender is this? 

I get surveys from Amex and someone else too IIRC Barclay and I've never signed a confidentiality agreement Lol

I did sign a confi agreement Smiley Tongue Also it's in the spirit.

I'll say this though, it most likely would be an EX pull Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink

Lol

Guess is correct, because I used to get emailed surveys all the time. Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 31 of 34
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Kenny wrote:
Yeah, goes against the spirit of the survey to disclose who it is.

I know I'm doing a banking product test now, and I'm forbidden to speak of it, the bank, and how the product works...etc.

But, if you have a somewhat anonymous username (not tied to your name or your e-mail) then I don't see how it can hurt you. The idea of the card sounds super interesting, though.

Sounds like it goes against more than the spirit if a confidentiality agreement was signed.   

Well, yes. Of course. Smiley Wink

Come on, throw us the flavor of the product Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 34
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Ghoshida wrote:

Do you get invites to participate in CC surveys? 

I recently got one (can't say which bank, but it's not difficult to guess) where the bank's thinking of bringing in a new line of no-AF card.

Salient features if it indeed launches:

(a) 5% off groceries, capped at some amount like 5k / year

(b) 5% off dining, capped at a similar annual level

(c) 2% on something else such as gas / drugstore etc

(d) 1% everything else

Seems like they took the idea that US Bank left behind on their Cash+ and made it straightforward. I'd be looking forward to this card if and when it comes out. 

The last time I saw such a survey was by Citibank, right before they came up with DC. The questions were about a simplified cashback card, and I beieve they were testing waters for DC; the features were remarkably similar Smiley Happy

This would be a great card if it indeed it is launched Smiley Happy

I recently got a survey request from BofA asking would I like them to give SP CLIs and not do any HPs. 

Message 33 of 34
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Kenny wrote:
Yeah, goes against the spirit of the survey to disclose who it is.

I know I'm doing a banking product test now, and I'm forbidden to speak of it, the bank, and how the product works...etc.

But, if you have a somewhat anonymous username (not tied to your name or your e-mail) then I don't see how it can hurt you. The idea of the card sounds super interesting, though.

Sounds like it goes against more than the spirit if a confidentiality agreement was signed.   

Well, yes. Of course. Smiley Wink

Come on, throw us the flavor of the product Smiley Very Happy

It's actually very boring. A checking account with a monthly fee no matter what. They're paying to open the account then I have to do things with the debit card. I have no clue what it is at this moment. It's a very slow product test, even though they said things would move along quickly. I guess it's not my definition of quickly.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.