chowee21

Re: Credit card that will offer 0% APR for at least a year & $15K to $20K Credit Limit

CU being a credit union? sorry i'm kinda new...

Any advice when looking at different credit unions?

09Lexie

Re: Credit card that will offer 0% APR for at least a year & $15K to $20K Credit Limit

chowee21 wrote:

Yes, CU = Credit Union

Do you belong to a CU; are you eligible to join NFCU?

OCCU has been generous as of late but as usual YMMV

Valued Contributor
FinStar

chowee21 wrote:

There's a plethora of CUs depending on your needs/financial goals of course.

http://www.depositaccounts.com/blog/the-big-list-of-credit-unions-open-to-anyone.html

The majority may require membership elegibility and some will request for of POI.  Have you checked with any of your local CUs?  There's also the alternative with a recently popular CU (OCCU) which issues the Beaver and/or Duck Card.

Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Generally speaking, you'd need an existing line that big to get a new line that big...

however, you might try BOA's BankAmericard. I was able to get an approval for $3500 then took a hp for a cli to $10k.

i had multiple 10-20k limits already though. 

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Valued Contributor
FinStar

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Generally speaking, you'd need an existing line that big to get a new line that big...

however, you might try BOA's BankAmericard. I was able to get an approval for $3500 then took a hp for a cli to $10k.

i had multiple 10-20k limits already though

Right, but see you already had all the CC bling...whereas the OP doesn't have much leverage on that.  Maybe, just maybe, a GECRB CC that can grow like a bean stalk!  Like your PayPal Extras!  LOL  :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}